"Dailies" are recovery actions you do DAILY. They greatly prevent relapse, keep you humble, and help you to live in recovery behavior instead of addictive behavior.
Create you own "dailies" and make a chart in order to evaluate how you are doing each day.
When I started recovery I had 5 dailies. By my second year in recovery, I went up to 12 dailies based on what I felt I needed. Currently I have 10 dailies. I'm not perfect at doing all ten every day, but I try.
The following are examples of various dailies I have found helpful:
1. Personal prayer
2. Scripture study
3. 12-Step reading and writing
4. Prayer with my wife
5. Journaling (could be Step Four Inventory if not yet completed)
6. Reciting an affirmation
7. Physical health activity
8. Receiving support from, or giving support to, another addict
9. Meditation (see meditations here)
10. Serving my wife and children